Saturday, July 31, 2010

Let the races begin!

Temperance's favorite activity for a long time has been walking circles around our house while holding our hands. She has now taken her first steps unassisted. Here's a video of her practicing her new skills. I'm so proud of her!! I'm not sure what this means for our evenings now. Will she walk circles around our house with out us? Can we sit on the couch once again? Who am I kidding? Now we will be chasing after her keeping her out of where she doesn't belong I'm sure. Oh well.



4 comments:

  1. Wow... I wish so much I could be there to see this feat. I will be watching this video over and over again. Thanks for posting it. It's awesome to be able to see all of her progress. I love you guys so very much. Give her a squeeze for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for a gate for the stairs... and a pair of roller skates to keep up with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! I love it! You're such a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see her walking...in person! Yay, Tempie! What a big girl you are! Isn't she growing up just a little fast?

    ReplyDelete