Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hmmm what to play with tonight?



Well, we've hit a few milestones this week for both Tempie and JJ.  Tempie is spending the week in Georgia with her grandma and Papa J.  She is very excited and having a good time.  This is her first overnight experience!  Grandma is keeping her busy and they are having fun.  Chucky Cheeze, the zoo, and tomorrow a bounce house place (I forgot the name of it...).  I'm missing her like crazy, but making it through :)  Her Grandma is the best...she sends me several pics throughout the day of all their adventures, and we get to skype each night.  I'm SO blessed!

JJ has taken advantage of the quiet house and started crawling.  Hopefully he can somewhat master it before his sister comes home.  He has also started taking milk from a cup.  This is a VERY exciting milestone to me because up till now he wouldn't take milk from anything but me.  Which makes for a very tired momma!  Now I can leave him for a little while and not worry about him crying the whole time...whew!  JJ has also started pulling up on things.  We are at the stage where he pulls himself up to standing in the bed and can't get himself down, so he just cries.  It's a sad (but somewhat funny) experience.  Hope that doesn't make me a terrible mom...haha.  Here's a pic of him tonight.  He pulled himself up on his toy basket and began emptying all of it's contents onto the floor one by one.  I proceeded to change out his toy basket for one that he can't pull on top of himself.  It was mighty cute to see him doing this though.  What a fun time!  Now comes the real challenge: rebabyproofing my house!  AAHH!!!

Hmmm, what to play with tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment