Friday, January 22, 2010

Picture update

So Temperance is 4 months old now!!! The past two weeks have not been very fun with the whole teething process. Sometimes I wonder if steak is really worth it, or if we could all just deal with mashed potatoes for our whole lives to just not experience (or put our moms through) this pain of teething.

I have learned two things in the past two weeks:
1. It is a very good thing babies do not remember this part of their lives.
2. I have learned how much my mom loves me. Not for anything she's doing now...which is a ton...but for realizing what she has done. And just finally understanding the love between a mother and daughter, and to realize she feels the same way about me. I love you too mom!!!!!!
Well, here's some pictures, some recent, some not so recent.
Here's Temperance on her four month birthday...such a big girl!

Bert has really gotten into the weather since we've moved to KY...seriously. But of course if you are on Facebook, you know this. Well, here's Bert trying to get our Tempie into weather...they're checking out cool weather maps on the computer.

And here's Temperance with her Great Grandparents over Christmas.


Well, I hope you all have a great weekend, and enjoy all the solid foods you eat. It was hard work getting to this point...even if you don't remember it!

3 comments:

  1. Always and forever... She is getting soooo big and strong. It's exciting seeing her sitting up in her bouncey seat. Before you know it she will be moving across the floor! Enjoy every minute because it doesn't last near long enough. I'm praying for you all and an amazing Christian nanny to fit into your live at this time. Love to you all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. those weather maps you see in that picture....that shows a whole bunch of cold for us here in KY. that was when we had that arctic air mass come in for the first 12 days of 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny Sarah! I sure am glad I don't remember teething! It will also be n othing but a slight memory bump for you, eventually. Puberty kinda tends to minimize anything else! hahaha Yes, I also agree that motherly love cannot be understood until you are a mother. During Tempie's puberty, you may have an uncontrollable desire to call your mom weekly and apologize. Don't worry, she understands!

    ReplyDelete