Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Going to the homeland!!!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Today we are leaving to take Tempie to GA for the first time! She is napping and I have packed the car. I am clearing out some space on my memory cards for the camera and video camera. I will be taking lots of both! Man, I feel like a kid getting ready to go to Disney World!!! I hope I haven't forgotten anything! From the looks of my trunk, it would hardly be possible. I warned Bert that I would over pack this time. Well, Georgia people...here we come!!! I'll post updates and pics soon!! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. We sure loved having you here and Tempie was certainly the main attraction! I sometimes wonder how we all survive after people quit making every move we make a special memory. I doubt this happens with parents and grandparents...we still keep an eye on all you and Bert do, as we celebrate successes and milestones and give God our gratitude. It will be the same with little Tempie, who will always be LITTLE TEMPIE, to us!

    ReplyDelete