Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Steps

Temperance has taken another important step...she's now eating baby food! She tried rice cereal for the first time on February 13. She is a natural at eating. Here's a video of her first experience with food, and then one from one week later. She made a lot of progress in only one week!!!





Since then she has also tried applesauce and carrots. Of course her initial face is pretty funny...but she never wants to stop eating it, so she must like it pretty well! Also, just this past week she began making a new noise with her lips. It's a lot like spitting, but a lot more exciting :) I've heard other people call it 'blowing raspberries'. I've never heard that phrase before, but it may describe what I'm talking about to those of you who know of it! Anyways, I never thought being spit at could be so exciting! I love this girl!

1 comment: